RE: Todd Mitchell

Ian, Todd does lease a mechanical trading system called the MarketFlow
Profit Master. He only leases a limited number each month. I worked for a
man about a year ago who leased this system and I used to watch and paper
trade it with reasonable results. Off the top of my head I recall that it
used to average about $2,500 a month. I have the code but it has expired and
is password and source protected and my password breaker won’t work with it
so I don’t know how it has been performing lately. If you are interested,
ask Todd if he is still running the MarketFlow Profit Master.