Re: The Ideal DATA Server Features Wish List

Here too. I recognize that as a price and volume discretionary trader, I'm
easier to please than many here. I'm ok with feeding GlobalServer data; I'm
forced to have to supplement that with data from other sources (such as
Dial, Reuters, or Quotes.plus) from time to time - but I'd much rather
subscribe to one on-demand service that has it all.

So far the closest to my ideal is continuing to deal with eSignal into
GLobalServer (doesn't need too much manhandling) and the odd data from
other EOD sources; but for non-futures data I am completely relying on
Ensign/eSignal now and I must say - on demand is such a time liberator!

At 10:40 AM 4/25/2001 -0400, Bilo Selhi wrote:
>i would rather pay for clean, fast and reliable historical and real time
>data on demand
>with fast api,THAN  have to manage my own data...

Michael Watkins
Chief Technical Officer
watkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://IntelligentSpeculator.com
Technical Tools and Trading Strategies for the Active Investor