Re: Is there a simple reliable keystroke / mouse click macro record / playback automation app?

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Is there a simple reliable keystroke / mouse click macro record / playback automation app?
  • From: KMartyn <kmartyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 07:27:33 -0700

Here are two that I use:

Perfect Keyboard by SoftwareUtilities.com

This is a wonderful program. Fully programmable. The author,
Peter Pitrinic will answer e-mails himself, usually the same day.
http://www.softwareutilities.com/

We also have used EZ Macros by American Systems
http://www.americansys.com  for years. Their support is
also very good.

They both work very well with nearly every other program you
might want to run. Since they incorporate keystrokes, you
just need to be sure you don't reassign a keystroke that
your main program uses or all manner of weird results show
up.