Re: weird problem with my TS2K charts

 I was able to solve this problem a few months ago by deleting the 5
minute data files for the effected symbols. Seems to me that these files
became corrupted, preventing the building of any chart with a
compression time multiple of 5. Once these files were removed all time
compressions were successfully created.

It's possible to delete all the 5 minute data files by first clicking
edit then select all. The right click the highlighted symbols, click
edit data, then history to save, then highlight and delete the 5 minute
data.
--
Regards,

Dr. John F. Clayburg