WIRELESS, NOT WIRED!

i am subscribing to  real time via satellite, and have just relocated
to a new condo.

my problem is i now live in a high rise condo, and have to put
the dish on the roof, but cannot run coax cable down 3 floors from
the dish to my condo thru the roof. Need to  acquire
a wireless setup wherein I can transmit the satellite signal from the lnb on
the dish from the roof to a receiver in my condo.
Where can I purchase a wireless "setup" like this?

                               Doc Vaughn