Re: WIRELESS, NOT WIRED!

Doc:

My understanding of FCC regulations state that you have the right to have
access to satellite service for your TV reception, including running the
necessary cables to connect your dish and your condo. Check out this link:

http://www.fcc.gov/csb/facts/otard.html

So you should be able to run a cable to your condo for that purpose. I don't
know if using the dish for just data reception is covered under this law so
don't tell anyone that the satellite is only for data receiving (I'm
assuming that's the only use for it) and you'll be fine.

Best Regards,
John Theo