Re: EL Rate Cut System - Why ?

for all of you out there
the well street known fed market maker group:
fed, gsco, lehman, salomon,
citigroup, bank of new york ... etc.
fyu, goldman is now a giant financial spiderweb
just like microsoft is a software industry web.
goldman sachs owns a family of financial companies
including several of market makers in equities, options
and futures, forex... they are a total financial undercover
monopoly that controls every!!! US market,
index trading and arbs, market making and
money managment business, options you name it,
they are in it...and they dominate it.
they do it every day,
day in and day out making hundreds of millions per day.
there is virtually no competition for them.
so if any of you still has this idea that the markets are
open and free flowing, i suggest you wake your ass up....
*the markets are tightly controled and carefully manipulated.
the fed is in on it 110%.
and there are limitations such as the crash of 87 when
the hardware failed a bit... this crash of 2000 is
a perfect example of a consorted effort to reset the markets
and make some money in the process.
there has to be a shep god to guide the sheep.
but if you know how they do it, why they do and when they
do it you can make big money. the clues are there many times
although they try to hide those as much as they can.
bilo.
ps. it takes appoximately 100M dollars in margin deposites to
control such stocks as yahoo given ave volume, tabletop
and volatility levels. meaning given their virtually unlimited
capital, they can whip a stock
anyway they want anytime they want... they don't corner
the markets though, they carefully guide it where it needs
to be. most of it is done by market making
machines these days. same thing in financial futures it's
size domination, control and careful manipulation at
key levels.
have a nice weekend.