manually entering data

>Hi all,
> I am trying to manually enter data from a fictional stock so that I can
>look at the chart. I had decided to name it "T1". I placed the data in
>the downloader by typing in securities and adding another directory to
>the directory list. I then clicked on add sec and added securities T1,
>T2, etc. Back in the securities box I typed Edit Data and typed in the
>data bars. Despite this, I can't open up the data in super charts. Are
>there other steps that I must do? I only want to look at entered data
>and not downloaded data for now. I'm taking a class and they gave me
>this data to post.
>Thanks for any help,
>Chris

Thought I answered this once,  but I guess I sent it to cyber oblivion.

I don't follow exactly what you are doing.  But I used to have to make or
otherwise obtain a text file of the symbol I wanted and import that into the
data manager.  It needs at least 3 days data and see your manual for the
proper format of a text file. Once that is in the data manager,  you can
manually add data to it with no problem.  I was never able to just create a
new data file in the data manager.  Weird,  but just the way it is.

David