Re: futures in IRA

I've used InTrust, now Millenium, for a while (ouch!) and there has
never been a fee as described.  And I've set up futures, stock and
partnership accounts thru them.  And funds don't get transferred every
day.  In fact, InTrusts's systems are so bad that they did well to
update account balances from my brokerage accounts every 3 months.

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson

--
                        mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxx