Re:NetFutures?

 Thanks for the input. I had checked on trust fees.
 Netfutures uses North Star Trust. They keep 30% of your account in a low
interest
bearing account that can be drawn from for margin calls. They state that
there is no transaction fee within the brokerage account.
  Fees do include a $250 annual fee, $15 for reciept,sale or purchase of
assets other than cash (no charge for receipt of earnings or cash
contributions), $100 to change to another brokerage, and $10 to wire cash out
of the account. How this compares to other trust companys I do not know.
  As there has been no feedback on the quality of fills, software, service or
anything else having to do with Netfutures I will assume that no one on the
list has traded with them. If I do open an account I will post my opinion of
their services.
                  Thanks to all.
                 Chuck Karpinski