RE: Online futures trading - any suggestions?

Simon is correct.  However it should be noted that IB does *not* hold stops
in its internal que for the 30 year US bond and 10 year US note markets.
These are held in the CBOT que.  The difference is in the trading engines.
The Eurex platform allows stops while Globex2 only allows stops w/limits.
I've never tried it but it would be interesting to check and see if a Globex
order entered into the IB TWS as a stop w/limit is still held in que or if
it is transmitted.

I've also used (still do for open outcry markets) Rolf and Nolan's system.
It is quite different from the IB system in that you have to enter actual
orders rather than just clicking on existing contracts.  Its reliable,
generally, though R&N operates as a service bureau and their downtime has
been a frustration in the past.

Sean