Re: Dynastore + Qfeed + TS2K = Problems?

I use it and find no such problems. There are several settings in
DynaStore that if set incorrectly, could cause that problem.

Check the archives at:

or contact the DynaStore people. They are very helpful in fixing such
problems.

I find that DynaStore works great. Unfortunately QuoteCom's QFeed
seem to be having lots of problems, and "the chain is only as strong
as it's weakest link..."

Bob Fulks