Re: keeping a data series around between charts

I believe the only way to share data between charts is to
use a global utility. There are several out there. A very
sophisticated one that I've been using is by a group at:
www.investlabs.com. It's hashnums.dll and qlsnums.dll. Bill
Bower (www.insideedgesystems.com) also has a very nice
global dll package that does not have the data structure
features but is hence easier to use. Both sets are well
priced.

Let me know if you find a different way besides a global
dll.

ta