Re: PS 2000i Performance Strategy Report Crash - PMI runtime error 13 Type Mismatch

Hello SR,
I suppose Prosute can't work with your separator. It works fine with
".", but can't understand ",". You need goto Start/Settings/Control
Panel/Regional settings/Number/Decimal symbol and set "."
Hope this helps.
Best regards
www.TSsupport.com
TradeStation Resource