PS 2000i Performance Strategy Report Crash - PMI runtime error 13 Type Mismatch

Hi All

Has anyone else had a problem with the Strategy Performance Report
crashing, first page displays fine but when you try and view any other
page the following error message ' PMI  runtime error 13 Type Mismatch
', and the reports are hashed out.

Only thing you can do is close the report, and restart prosuite and
regenerate error. I have reinstalled - I am suspecting a dll conflict or
a registry problem that cannot be sorted by a generic uninstall any
suggestions?

Thanks in advance
SR