RE: PS 2000i Performance Strategy Report Crash - PMI runtime error 13 Type Mismatch

Hello,
	Yes, I have the same problem that just showed up recently. I am not
designing any intense system as of yet, so it is not needed at the time. I
have two types of errors though.

Error #1:
Title: pmi
20011 errmsg Unable to open file.

Error #2:
Error creating new report (20002) Invalid Argument.. Status (0)

Bryan