Re: Free SP live squawk for all TS users

The simulated feed from Marketsound.com is pretty much in step with the
mini.  It reads from the mini feed so it can't lead the quotes.  365
Squawk is behind everything by a mile.  The only benefit they offer
(imo) is player and size.  Even getting this 20 seconds late might be of
little value to some.

Keith