Re: Global Server Snafu

  • To: "Terry B. Rhodes" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Global Server Snafu
  • From: "Chad" <canutek@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 11:54:29 -0700

To get all of the old data, including selected symbols, tick level, implied
vol. split dates, etc requires that the data be "exported" in Global Server
format from the old system.  The one giant file that results needs to be
imported into the new installation. Its a long tedious process depending on
the number of symbols you follow.

Good luck

chad