Bob Scott's Unfrag Utility

Two users have found a problem installing the Unfrag utility and it appears
that the problem comes from trying to install Unfrag in a folder with a long
file name.  In one case the folder name was "C:\My Files\Ts-tools" and the
other was "C:\Program Files\Ts-tools" (each containing a space) and
apparently under some operating systems these folder names do not properly
translate to the DOS 8.3 file names which the Unfrag program requires.  I
cannot verify the problem on W95B but this is what the problem appears to
be.  I recommend that the utility be installed in C:\Ts-tools and no one has
reported a problem when that folder is used.

~Bob