Bob Scott's Unfrag Utility

I have sent my Unfrag utility to a number of you and I would like to ask for
the following feedback.

 I advise installation in a folder on your TS4 computer named \Ts-tools.  A
subdirectory to this folder (\Ts-tools\Ts-data) is automatically made by the
program.  Every time Unfrag is run a file ( \Ts-tools\Ts-data\History.txt)
is appended with run time info - how long various operations took.  If you
could send me this file I would appreciate it.  The first time you run
Unfrag will be longer than subsequent times because of the reduced amount of
record fragmentation in the later runs.  For instance, a user just ran
Unfrag on a 630 Mb tick file and it took 4 hours.  The next time he ran
Unfrag it took less than 30 minutes.

Thanks in advance,

~Bob Scott