RE: Why futures truth doesn't care about stealing your system

"What I do know for a fact is
that EL and the PowerEditor are no where near adequate.  And Omega will
never have the resources -financial, managerial or otherwise- to develop and
enhance EL and the PowerEditor at the rate that Microsoft, Mathsoft etc. can
enhance and develop their respective programming IDE's. “

What can’t you program in TS that you can program in Mathlab, given the
extensibility to EL to C++ and the 600 function C++ library  sold by
Mathworks?