Time change alters data

The time change did something to my data and all of the data I brought into
my ascii continuous contracts from last week using the data window starts an
hour early and ends an hour early.  So it actually uses an hour of Globex
before the open and closes an hour before the pit closing.  I assume it is
due to the daylight savings time change.  Do you know how I could correct
this?  I should have gotten it imported earlier, but it was done before the
actual time change to daylight time.  Any ideas?

Don