Re: Setting up a Level II business at home fast!

would like to ask you this,
where have you seen on demand server equities data cleaner than
TS Pro data? i'd like to know.
and a comment. most on demand data server are
local, meaning "in house" whereas TS Pro data access
is remote, hence the chart loading is slower.
bilo.
ps. i have seen daily profit made on a $25K account
trading stocks consistantly in year 2000 and before.
as high as about 2 grand a day
and mostly in around $200-500 a day trading tech stocks.
it is doable but you have to be fast and smart. and right now
with tech stocks trading below $50 you can trade larger
size and if you are good get even bigger bang for your buck.
the key is that with an account size like that your risk of ruin
is high. so you have to be extra careful. but it is doable.
with $50K buying power you can trade 2000 csco and a 1/4 there
is $500 bucks. ***all assuming you know what you are doing and you
are good. if you are just starting out the chances are 9.9  in 10 against
you that you will blow out or walk away.