ELA files

Hi Don,
My name is Sylvain (male) not Sylvia(female), no offense taken :)
You are absolutely right. Our system is not for sale because it is good =
and
we did test it over 2 separate periods and the results were very
encouraging. We created a CTA/CPO company and we are starting to manage
money using  the system.
Since we do not have a track record, I thought that FutureTruth was a
reliable testing service that could contribute to our marketing effort. =
But
as I put it, I was concerned about FutureTruth being able to open the =
code.
That's it, no snake oil.
If you are curious about the system, tou can see it on our site
www.alterama.com

Regards,
Sylvain