Re: TradeStation Pro crashes

This may help:

Get a process viewer that lets you kill specific
process on your machine.  I use Taskinfo2000.  If the
program crashes, only a few parts of it will die.  The
other programs will still be waiting with files open.
These open files provent new instances of the program
from working properly.  By killing the specific stray
Tradestation jobs after the program crashes you can at
least avoid having to reboot.   Instead of being down
4 minutes you are down for only 15 seconds.

Jack