Re: Some general questions

>>You will lose your money and go back to your miserable former existence,
>>whining that you would have been a winner but you were let down. 'It wasn't
>>my fault. It was Tradestation's', you will whine.
>>-----
>>If you had any sense, you'd give up now, while you've still got a little bit left.
>>-----
>>clueless newbies there are around. Still, they will lose their
>>money soon and be off.
>>-----
>>If the whiners apply the same level of thought to their trading as
>>they do to Tradestation, they will soon be gone. But then I knew
>>that already.

Patrick, I'm getting worried about you. You've been on this list at least
as long as I have, and I've never seen you so belligerent about other
trader's staying power. The first time I noticed was that private email you
sent me last week. I brushed you off for that, and considered it a one time
event, but now I'm concerned because you bring it up again.

I've been trading long enough to know the next stage after telling other
traders they are going to go out of biz, is to post a used book list. You
seem intelligent, educated, and experienced, and we would all hate to lose
you here. Did you make some horrible mistake and get taken out to sea by
the undertoe? Did you forget your list of rules (you do have rules)? Did
you lack the courage to execute those rules?

Let's face it, it's not the software or the markets, it's the trader that
makes a difference between a winning system and a losing system. We all
make mistakes, that's why we have rules, to limit the losses and have the
capital for another day. How can we help you?

Proud to be a whiner spreading the truth, and still here after all these
years.