TS4 and low system resources

Omega traders

I know this topic has been discussed before, however I have never experienced
this until the last week.

I have a PII 350, 256mg ram, 30gig hd and all I run on it is TS4.  The OS is
windows ME.  I have a digi card for a cable feed.

I have 4 workspace open with 4 - 6 charts (I run 3 monitors).

Almost daily I have to reboot intraday because of low resource freezes.

Is there a simple solutions to eliminate this problem?

Please email the group and me privately since I recieve the digest versions.

thanks
Sno