Re: TS2000 with PCquote and Qfeed

While I can confirm your experiences with quote.com, my experience with PC
Quote has been quite different and would highly recommend them.  I have been
using them to feed TS2k for almost two years and have encountered very few
problems.  I have not experienced the delays during peak times that you
referenced either.  I have no experience with eSignal and have both
DSL/cable modem.

There are many factors that go into the performance of Internet feeds not
the least of which are the vast differences between ISP's and the route you
take to get to a particular server farm.  This is not within the control of
the data providers and can result in very different experiences for
everyone.

I should also add that I am in the process of moving over to CQG, but that
is due to the unavailability of data for the overseas markets, and not due
to any problems or performance issues with PC Quote.

No relationship with PC Quote......just a satisfied customer who wishes they
would add Eurex/Liffe to their available exchanges.  Anyone from PCQ
monitoring this list?  hehehe.

Bob Heisler
www.rjhtrading.com