Re: Ensign and Metastock 7.2

Kent,

The new Metastock is out.  I just got this message from Metastock. I find
myself moving more and more away from TradeStation and moving toward
Metastock.

Dave

INTRODUCING METASTOCK 7.2 WITH PERFORMANCE SYSTEMS
Now you get MORE Performance and Power,
for MORE Consistently Successful Trading...

MetaStock has the power tools and advanced analytics to take your trading to
the next level!
MetaStock, the award-winning, best-selling investment analysis software in
the world now has 26 new Performance Systems and tools built right in,
offering you more power and reliability than ever before.
Plus, MetaStock 7.2 now features "one-stop trading", with a built-in browser
and online trading capability.

Make more reliable trades using MetaStock 7.2's 26 new Performance Systems.
Unlike other systems that might work well on only a handful of securities,
these systems are shown to have a highly successful track record over an
entire database of thousands of securities. No other software plug-in has
ever offered such a reliable, high performing set of systems or conducted
such rigorous testing.
These 26 performance systems and 10 performance explorations are so easy to
use, they're ready to perform the moment you activate your MetaStock 7.2
software!

Run an all-new type of exploration that performs system tests over an entire
database of securities to find those securities with the most profit
potential. The new MetaStock 7.2 features 10 performance explorations that
coincide with 10 of the new performance systems. You'll get buy/hold vs.
buy/sell comparisons, and buy/sell alerts to further assure your trade has
the highest probability of success, and a low degree of risk.
No more testing one system on one security. Now you can test a system on
thousands of securities to find the securities with the best profit
potential.

Access the internet within MetaStock, so you can view internet content
side-by-side with your MetaStock charts. Now you can access the internet
instantly from your chart's shortcut menu and bring it right up on your
screen. Plus, MetaStock 7.2's new Web Resources feature lets you set up
links to your favorite web sites. Then, with the click of a mouse, MetaStock
will access up-to-the-minute information relating to your security, and
display it next to your chart.
Now, up-to-the-minute web information relating to your chart is just a mouse
click away!

Make your trades online within MetaStock, anytime, anywhere. It's never be
easier to trade online. Because now you can choose the location within
MetaStock 7.2 that's most convenient for you, with the Online Trading
toolbar. MetaStock 7.2 works with Preferred Trade and other web based
trading sites.
With Online Trading Capability", you have online trading access within
MetaStock 7.2 anytime, anywhere...

If you are new to MetaStock, you can now use it complete with data for just
$59 per month!!!

If you are an existing MetaStock user, call me for your upgrade prices.

PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 800 587-8015

Thanks again for your time.

Jeff Gibby
Equis Sales