Re: TS2000 with PCquote and Qfeed

The answer depends on your time frame and FrustrationIndexPotential (FIP).

If quotes lagging by a few seconds to many seconds at peak market activity
bothers you, then go with PCQuote (or eSignal).

If your time frame for a trade is measured in bars > than 15 (i.e. 65 min
or daily) then Quote.com will do amply, I am sure.

If I was picking between one or the other I'd make the choice between
eSignal or Quote.com, since at least with both platforms you get an
'on-demand' charting client to complement your TradeStation.

I picked eSignal.

Was a long term Quote.com/TradeStation 2000i user. Never again, TS is fed
by eSignal and I'm very happy with the reliability and speed of the solution.

At 03:48 PM 3/25/2001 -0800, Piranhas R Us wrote:
>For TS2000 users trading stocks, do you have any
>opinion on either PCQuote or Qfeed if you had to
>select one?
>Thanks,
>
>Julian

IntelligentSpeculator.com