Re: Omega or Traderware???

Jim:

Thanks for the input.  You are right about theory and practice being
different.  And maybe that is where I fail on this issue.  I have learned a
lot already about people's views on open source and software development in
general.

One of my hopes was that we could get back to talking about how to get the
best platform, or what the best platforms were for specific functions, rather
than personal bashing.

The personal strengths and weaknesses of people, or groups of people, are
certainly an issue in the potential success or failure of a product or
company, no doubt.  But there are so many more important issues that come
first.

Thanks again.

Regards,

John J. Lothian

Disclosure: Futures trading involves financial risk, lots of it!

In a message dated 3/25/01 1:59:02 AM Central Standard Time, jimo@xxxxxxxxxx