Re: Problem with Download from HistoryBank

Per previous e-mail (moments ago) I am looking for $ADVQ and $DECLQ from the
beginning of 2000 through 3/20/2000.  I have tried to download it, and the
process looks to be successful (judging by the bytes being downloaded, the %
complete and % distribution, but then the info doesn't make it into the
GlobalServer.  The Event Log doesn't say what the problem is.

I understood that the data available from HBank goes back to the beginning
of 2000, and, again, it would appear as it is downloading that the data is
coming to me.  Any direction as to what I need to do to get this data would
be greatly appreciated.