Re: Problem with Download from HistoryBank

In a message dated 3/24/01 10:19:08 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Per previous e-mail (moments ago) I am looking for $ADVQ and $DECLQ from
the
 beginning of 2000 through 3/20/2000.  I have tried to download it, and the
 process looks to be successful (judging by the bytes being downloaded, the %
 complete and % distribution, but then the info doesn't make it into the
 GlobalServer.  The Event Log doesn't say what the problem is.

 I understood that the data available from HBank goes back to the beginning
 of 2000, and, again, it would appear as it is downloading that the data is
 coming to me.  Any direction as to what I need to do to get this data would
 be greatly appreciated.

 > Thank you VERY MUCH.
 >
 > Michael Taylor >>

As far as I know, Historybank.com does NOT have advance/decline data.  What
you see, I think, is the downloading of all data for indices (and stocks and
futures if you have those 'selected' also).  THAT should be reaching the
globalserver and showing up on your charts .... but adv and declines won't be
there.  You CAN get adv and decl data from the OmegaResearch (it has a new
name now but I don't recall what that is) web site on the download/refresh
data pages.

Lee Scharpen