TC2000 indicators

Does anyone have formulas for Worden Brothers TC2000's proprietary Balance
of Power and Moneystream indicators?  I assume they are nothing more than
optimizations of a couple of standard formulas.  Even without the exact
optimizations, what are the standard formulas that Wordens' toyed with?

For the record, I'm not asking anyone to violate a copyright.  Worden does
not publish these two formulas for love nor money, so I'd say that we're
all free to speculate as to what they are.

      Paul