Classic books for sale

I was playing around in my library and noticed that I
had duplicates of some of my books, so I'm selling the
extras. I think you'll find these to be some of the
best books available on their respective subjects. I
certain did.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=mitchh&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

-Techniques of a Professional Commodity Trader
-Maximum Adverse Excursion
-Options, Futures, & Other Derivatives
-Trading Systems and Methods
-Trading for a Living
-Smarter Trading
-Best Trading Patterns: Vol 1
-Best Trading Patterns: Vol 2
-Day Trading
-Market Timing
-A comparison of Twelve Technical Trading ...
-Street Smarts
-Schwager on Futures: Technical Analysis
-The Day Trader's Advantage
-Trade your way to financial freedom
-Investment Secrets of a hedge fund manager
-Day trading with Short Term Price Patterns
-Profits in the stock market

Any questions, let me know.

Mitch