Re: bad quotes

Vern, here's the truth. TS2Ki is a poorly coded application. No matter how
much hardware you throw at it, it will slow to a crawl in a fast market.
You didn't mention that the program crashes, but if it's crashing, the best
thing to do is to upgrade to Win2k, that stopped my crashes. But, that
won't solve the fast market problems. Best you can do is to NOT run any
QuoteMonitors (the quotes are wrong anyway), Tracking Center, or WorkSpace
Assistant during market hours. You have only one WorkSpace open, and
indeed, keeping the number of WorkSpaces to a minimum is necessary.

Last thing to do is to pray for a few more Service Packs (Omega isn't too
keen on supporting their software). Many on this list have been trying to
goad Omega into improving TradeStation, but it's fallen on deaf ears. We're
called "whiners" by some in this group, so be forewarned if you're going to
insist on software that works as advertised in real time.