bad quotes

  • To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: bad quotes
  • From: "Vernon Hale" <v_hale@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 17:07:00 -0800

I am running TS2000i with a 450 mhz computer with windows 98 and 256 meg of
100 speed ram. I have a Voodoo 32 meg video card.

I have ONE workspace open with 3-5 charts on the workspace.  I trade the
mini naz and when receiving quotes in a fast market, I have at least 3
different quotes on the same June Nasdaq contract.  Obviously all quotes
should be the same as the charts are only the June Naz contract.   I also
have a severe!!! flicker problem when the markets get fast.

I have called omega many times and they cannot help.  I have asked all over
the internet in chat rooms and no one can help. I have reinstalled TS at
least a dozen times during the last year. Can anyone help me or has anyone
ever heard of messed up quotes like this?  And the answers a week ago about
flickering do not apply in my case.

Vern