RE: MetaStock & PS2ki

Neo,

I have experienced these difficulties with Tradestation 4.0.  It is related
to the .dop file, which is really just a header file containing your column
names and definitions.  In Metastock, when you create a security, the
default selection for "Maintain F*.DOP files" is unselected under
Options.... in the Downloader.  Check the help section on how to remedy
that, as I use a different means of collecting my data, so I don't know the
procedure.

Again, this works beautifully for me using the Omega Offline Server in
TS4.0.  I'm assuming this is similar in PS2000i.

Dave Nadeau
Fort Collins, CO