Re: MetaStock & PS2ki

There is a bug in Prosuite 2000i sp5 when reading metastock intraday
 data.When you try to read intraday data it doesnt read
 the date correctly and the graph that it displays is a line.This happens
 with metastocks intraday data format 7.xx

Is there a solution for this problem besides buying a mainframe (I thought
 ts2000 was coded with a pc in mind obviously I was wrong) and not using
 metastock data.

Continuous