RE: Where is Mr Brown?

Actually, I am not one of those that hide and I am not cowardly either
- I have had challenges with Mark earlier, and I will tell him he is a CS to
his face. When he returns
remind me and I will send him an email telling him that.

His claims to have predicted the last pop in the market following the
surprise rate drop
earlier this year - were the nature of our discussions and when I challenged
him, he couldnt come up with
anything conculsive but he maintained he knew exactly when this would
happen... perhaps he is a
psychic too?

>These are the words of a fool who hasn't been on this list long enough to
>know who these people are. His words reveal that HE is the one whom the
>markets have humbled, as has always been the case with those on this list
>who suggest others are humbled. He is understandably bitter over his
>foolish losses.

As for being humbled ... I have been short since before the presidential
election my friend
when the other fool was elected.

--
Amjad Moghul