Re: Where is Mr Brown?

>>For the moment, he was replaced by a bunch of individuals ( Mr Simms,
>>ribau@xxxxxxxxxxx,ztrader to name a few) who attempt to maintain a decent
>>bashing level on this list.
>>Well,I agree that they do not replace him perfectly, but they try to to
>>their worst.

I'm proud to have made your list PO, but why isn't my name first? We few
tell the truth about Omega while your conflict of interest in this matter
is so obvious it doesn't require further exposure. However, your cowardly
attacks against Mr Brown in his absence, as well the attacks of these other
cockroaches swarming out from under the fridge in his absence, reveals
another more insidious side to your personality. I predict that when the
light returns (Mr Brown), the roaches will return to their hiding places.

>>I would guess the same that happens to all these know-it-alls that
>>claim to know everything that will happen about 2 weeks before it does

>>Either they take a quiet exit or are so humiliated by their own bullshit
>>that they finally stop talking.  People need to make mental notes of how
>>these guys talk when market it trending up, and how they are nowhere to
>>be found when market humbles them.   I have a list of about 23 right now
>>.... and still counting

These are the words of a fool who hasn't been on this list long enough to
know who these people are. His words reveal that HE is the one whom the
markets have humbled, as has always been the case with those on this list
who suggest others are humbled. He is understandably bitter over his
foolish losses.

Have faith, my friend, all those trades you hold that are under water
because you refused to take a loss, will eventually come back, just wait
five or six years and you'll be happy again. Need I suggest what you can do
with your list of 23?