Re[2]: Where is Mr Brown?

Hello amjad,

No idea where Mark Brown is.  I also don't know a great deal about who
he is except that I've learned a lot from his posts, code he has
written etc.

You raise an interesting point however.  A member of the System Only
List (Bilo Selhi) mentioned yesterday that activity was down on that
list because the marktet was down.  I've followed the Omega List for
three years and have never seen it so quiet.  The SO List is virtually
out of business.

I assumed that maybe the experts got tired of silly posts and have
gone elsewhere.  But maybe what we are seeing is a result of market
behavior.

A couple of years ago I mentioned on the O List that too many traders
are addicted to rising prices and esp rising volatility.  That when
the end comes, many systems will stop working.  I know several of mine
have.

Has the trading community been hit by the neutron bomb  that kills
systems but not people?  As the announcer said in War of the
Worlds--"is anybody....there??"

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson