Re: DBC to stop hardware broadcast feeds - Internet for TS4?

I heard from one person at DBC that they were very pleased to see Dynastore
being ported to eSignal - I'm guessing that they view that as a positive
development for their Sat customers.

No connection, but I like their eSignal feed. TS2000i user.

Mike