From: Techonline
To: 'Gerald Marisch'
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2001 8:54 AM
Subject: RE: DBC to stop hardware broadcast feeds

Dear Gerald,

While the time frame may not be correct that is essentially correct. The
bandwidth is quite low for these type of feeds and this has caused the
data to become slow and erratic at times.

The internet feed does have many advantages you can go back and pick up
lost data quite fast (using eSignal) , you can get 30 charting
(intraday), the feed over all is faster.

If you are using TS 4.0 you soon will be able to use that version on
eSignal thanks to the dynastore program. Over all you are better off in
the long run switching to eSignal.

Thank you,
Daniel A. Pursley
DBC Technical Support LVL. III