Re: [Off topic] Need help understanding DSL

Your pc must be very old to not have usb ports. I have one that's 4 years old with usb ports. The advantage of usb is that you don't have to buy anything or break open your computer.

It's very unlikely an internet feed over dsl (384kbps-1.somethingmbps) will come anywhere near loading up usb or even slow ethernet(10mbps).