Re: TS2k fixes

Gentlemen,

Could you pass this along to the correct party.  There are a number of Ts2k
users that are not interested in Pro at this time.  We are however
interested in SP6 to fix the known bugs in the program.  Some of us are
willing to buy a service pack.  I am one.

I am most interested in getting charting to actually chart all my indicators
without gaps in the lines.  I am also interested in being able to plot an
indicator and not have it show data that is no longer valid.

Omega/Tradestation has produced one program after another without fixing the
problems of the last one.  You don't charge for service packs or call them
upgrades if you like, but why not?  You don't' seem to have any interest in
fixing the problems so why not make it of interest to you by making it a
revenue generating business.  If you are not interested in fixing the
product or can't fix it why don't you entertain selling TS2k to a group so
they can have the code and deal with the products problems.

Pro may be the wave of the future however many of us that have been on the
customer end of Omega's products don't feel comfortable with depending on
Omega/Tradestation for data.  Traders that actually make money in the market
depend on data.  Why would we trust our livelihood to a company that has
been so undependable and not forthcoming to it's customers.

James H. Snowden