Re: Miner's StoRSI

Miners Storsi ela has the irritating divide by zero error. I forgot the
fix. Anybody that knows the solution I would appreciate you showing that
very much.
Robert

Input:  RSILen(13), LBLen(8), WAvgLen(5);

Var:  RS(0),RSIL(0),RSIH(0),StochRSI(0);

RS=RSI(C,RSILen);
RSIL = Lowest(RS,LBLen);
RSIH = Highest(RS,LBLen);

StochRSI = (RS - RSIL)/(RSIH-RSIL);

Plot1 (WAverage(StochRSI,WAvgLen),"Stoch RSI");