Miner's StoRSI

Hello omega-list,

  I've had a number of folks ask me to forward the replies I got to my
request for info/ela on Miner's StoRSI.  I received this zip from a
list member (who I won't name only bec he didn't technically send it
to the list-but thanks to him).  there are several versions and a
couple of descriptive posts from the Omega List archives.

If you're interested in Miner's use of the indicator he has several
article on his website (http://www.dynamictraders.com/freetrading.htm)
under tutororials.

When Chande first published the StochRSI he used the same length for
the RSI and Stochastic portions.  Subsequently Miner and others began
using diffferent length.  For example, Miner seems to prefer a 13 bar
stoch of the 5 bar RSI.

--
Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                        mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxx