Omega Listens - Ts2ki Stays Alive

Check out http://www.tradestationtechnologies.com or
http://www.omegaresearch.com/.
I dont know when this new website was released but it looks like Omega is
going to continue to market Ts2k along with TsPro, WOW and a new item,
Tradestation Open Platform.  I for one was not pleased at the prospect of
Ts2k development ceasing less than 2 years after its introduction and I made
my extreme displeasure known to Bill Cruz.  I also made it clear that I
would never switch to TsPro.  Apparently others voiced similar concerns.  I
assume this means we will see more service packs and critical improvements
like compatibility of GS with the DTN ethernet port and other real time
feeds.  I see that SP Comstock is mentioned as a Ts2k compatible real time
vendor for the first time.  Interesting.
Bill Wood