RE: Omega Listens - Ts2ki Stays Alive

Yes, and you can thank IT Service, Italy for the serious work that has been
done, as well as myself (if you want) for having enless pushed Omega to help
into this direction.

SP Comstock Xpress feed is probably one of the best solutions in terms of
speed, professional service and market coverage.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
wwww.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France